Friday-Monday, Jan 12-15, 2018
If you’re looking for a memorable, over-the-top truffle adventure, the all-inclusive Grand Truffle Weekend Package is for you! Friday through Monday, you’ll take part in all the truffle programs, including the Grower Seminar and Dig Truffles? Experience, both Winery Truffle Lunches on Saturday and Sunday, Orchard Tours/Dog Training Demos, Wild Mushroom Foray, the signature Truffles & Wine Dinner and one big Marketplace. You will also receive an ultra-fresh truffle, from the same batch and with the same high quality as we used for the festival weekend!
Exclusive package benefits include:
- An ultra-fresh black Périgord truffle to take home!
- Friday Grower Seminar, includes buffet lunch
- Saturday Dig Truffles? Experience, includes Winery Lunch at Shadybrook Estate prepared by Michelin star Chef Gabriel Kreuther, and Truffle Orchard Tour/Dog Training Demo at Robert Sinskey Vineyards Truffle Orchard
- Truffles & Wine Dinner at La Toque by four Michelin star chefs
- Sunday Wild Mushroom Foray with expert mycologists
- Sunday Winery Truffle Lunch at Silver Oak Cellars with cooking demo and menu by Michelin star Chef Ryan McCaskey
- Truffle Festival Marketplace at Oxbow Public Market on Monday
- Transportation to offsite festival activities so you can freely enjoy all the sights and spectacular wines
- Did we mention you get to take home an ultra-fresh black Périgord truffle?
Please note that package does not include accommodations. Festival events have limited capacity and always sell out.